- 2 cups Leftover Cooked Chicken, Cubed Or Shredded
- ? cups Whole Plain Greek Yogurt
- 3 Tablespoons Salsa Verde (or A 4-ounce Can Of Diced Green Chiles)
- 1 whole Green Onion, Chopped
- ¼ cups Fresh Chopped Cilantro
- ¼ cups Crumbed Cotija Or Feta Cheese
- ½ whole Avocado, Pitted, Peeled, And Diced
- ½ whole Lime, Juiced
- 1 pinch Salt To Taste
- 1 pinch Cumin (a Generous Pinch)
- In a medium bowl combine the chicken, yogurt, salsa verde, onion, cilantro, and Cotija cheese. Mix thoroughly. Gently fold in the avocado. Add the lime juice, salt, and cumin and stir again gently. Taste and adjust seasonings if necessary.
- Serve wrapped in a tortilla, in a pita, with chips, or over salad greens. Or by itself.