- 1 (16 ounce) box Betty Crocker angel food cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
- 8 ounces frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Boo Berry Cereal, crushed for topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl combine the angel food cake mix and blueberry pie filling.
- Pour into an ungreased Bundt pan and bake for 25-30 minutes on the lowest rack of the oven. Remove from oven and Immediately turn pan upside down onto heatproof funnel or bottle. Cool completely.
- Loosen cake by running a long metal spatula along inside edge of pan. Place serving plate upside down on pan. Invert to place cake right-side up onto the serving plate.
- Top with whipped cream and crushed Boo Berry cereal. Slice and serve immediately.