- 1 (8-oz.) can Pillsbury® Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1 (8-oz.) round natural Brie cheese
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 green apple ,thinly sliced
- Heat oven to 350°F. Unroll dough; separate crosswise into 2 sections. Pat dough and firmly press perforations to seal, forming 2 squares. Place 1 square on ungreased cookie sheet. Place cheese on center of dough.
- Arrange apple slices over the cheese round, overlapping as you go.
- With small cookie or canapé cutter, cut 1 shape from each corner of remaining square; set cutouts aside.
- Place remaining square on top of cheese round. Press dough evenly around cheese; fold bottom edges over top edges. Gently stretch dough evenly around cheese; press to seal completely. Brush with beaten egg. Top with cutouts; brush with additional beaten egg.
- Bake at 350°F. for 20 to 24 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Serve warm.