- 1 loaf Pillsbury Simply French Bread, baked according to package directions (can be done ahead of time)
- 6 tablespoons Old El Paso Salsa
- 1/2 pound deli-sliced roast beef
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced banana peppers
- 3/4 cup shredded lettuce
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Slice baked French Bread in half lengthwise.
- Spread salsa all over the bottom of the bread. Top with roast beef, cheese, and banana peppers.
- Return bread to oven on a parchment-lined baking dish for 4-6 minutes, or just until the cheese melts.
- Top with shredded lettuce and serve immediately. Enjoy!